Everest Academy conducts plus 2 level programs in Management, Humanities and Education faculties. The plus 2 program is affiliated to National Examination Board (NEB). Law and Science Programs are also proposed for future plan.
The SEE graduates fulfilling the required eligibility will have to pass the entrance test and oral test separately administered by the Academy. The date, time and venue are informed all candidates before the entrance test. Only the successful candidates in the entrance test are granted for the admission on merit basis.
Features and Facilities
- Free Professional English Language
- Free Computer Training
- Career Oriented Training, Workshop and Seminars
- Paid Internship Opportunities for Deserving Students
- Regular Talks with Professionals
- Teaching and Learning through Information Technology
- Regular Field Trips and Hands-on Sessions
- Well-equipped auditorium
- ECA: Cricket, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, TT, Badminton
- Hostel Facility
- Transportation Facility
Eligible and deserving students are provided scholarships according to the policy of school and government rules.